Why give online?
- • Online giving helps you manage your donations to Grace.
- • Online giving is easy and convenient.
- • It’s a simple and efficient way to meet your Faith Promise commitment.
- • Your donations continue uninterrupted even if you are absent from worship.
- • Your donations are spread out over time. You choose when and how.
- • Online giving is safe and secure.
If you’re like sixty percent of the American public, you already pay many of your monthly bills by automatic withdrawal from your bank account. Why not use the convenience of electronic giving to make regular gifts in support of Grace’s ministry?
Three options for automated online giving
Your bank’s bill-pay service
If you already use your bank’s electronic bill paying service, consider “paying” Grace in the same way you pay your other bills, by setting up an automatic recurring donation from your checking or savings account.
Online giving here on Grace's web site
Click on the Online Giving button here on Grace’s web site. Create your account by clicking on “Create your online profile” and set up a recurring donation from your bank account or debit/credit card.
Online giving at The City
Grace’s site at The City offers secure online giving and allows you to see a record of your past contributions. Click on the logo, log in or create an account, and click on Giving and set up your gift, using your checking account or debit/credit card. You can manage City giving on your smartphone using The City app for IOS and Android.
If you need assistance with online donations, please call Lars Bostrom in the Business Office at Grace (708-366-6900).