Women @ Grace, the Knitting Ministry, Moms of Littles, and Children, Youth and Family Ministry are working together to provide Baby Care Kits for distribution by Lutheran World Relief. The kits provide families with basic items needed to care for a new baby and introduce their child to the world with pride. Please donate specific items from the list, or make a donation at the table in the atrium on Sundays during Lent.
Please bring your donations to the bin in the atrium by April 19.
- Lightweight simple cotton t-shirts (no Onesies ®)
- Long- or short-sleeved gowns or sleepers (without feet)
- Rompers or top/pants sets
- Receiving blankets, between 36” and 52” square
- Jacket, sweater or sweatshirt or fleece with a hood, or include a baby cap
- Hand made blankets, sweaters and hats are welcome.
- Pairs of socks
- Donate clothing in sizes 6–24 months.
- Gently used, clean clothing and blankets (no stains or tears) may be substituted for new.
- Please do not donate items with religious symbols, messages, or church names or items decorated with a U.S. flag, patriotic or military symbols, or references to the armed forces, including camouflage.