Willkommen to Grace’s Oktoberfest!
Grace Church hosts its annual Oktoberfest on Sunday, October 6, from 4–7pm. You don’t have to be German to enjoy the friendly gemütlich atmosphere. There's food and fun for the whole family.
- Authentic German dinner with bratwurst, sauerkraut, red cabbage, green beans, German potato salad and apple cake. Plus fresh-baked warm pretzels!
- Beer and wine and the Schnapps brigade
- Live oom-pah band and a German sing-along
- Laterne parade, hosted by Grace School children
- German gifts and Christmas decorations at the Erzgebirge booth
- Silent auction
Advence tickets are available online.
The ticket price includes all food and beverages.
Adults (12 and up)
$15 in advance, $20 at the door
Children (age 5–11)
$8 in advance, $10 at the door
Children under 5